Issue with invitee being lost in as it gets to a certain user.

B

Bluehaze

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I will try to describe this as best i can to make sense.
so here is the situation.
I sent an invite to person A, B, C, and D. Person A and B invites are automatically routed to a secretary that answers invites for them. This secretary is using Office for Windows exchange. Person A and B uses entourage. Here is where the problem begins. Ok at this point Person A and B does not see the invite populate in the INBOX. It only populates the calendar. Person A or B opens the invite in calendar. The invitee list is now only filled with his name no one else. So person A will see A in the invitee list and no one else. Person B when opening the calendar and choosing the invite will only see B in the invite section. So he does not see who else is being invited to the meeting.

Person C using entourage who does not have a secretary sees the meeting in Inbox and when he goes to calendar can see all the invitee listed as A B C and D. Person D using exchange also sees the email and has no problem seeing the invitee list in the calendar section.

So the problem is this. Person A and B needs to see who else is in the invitee list. What can i do in entourage or exchange to ensure the rest of the invitee list is passed on to the person A and B calendar.

Again if the invite went straight to person A and B this would not be a problem as person C has entourage as well and everything seems to work fine.

So i think the problem lies in the fact that the secretary is getting the invites for them. and when she answers or allows it to be put in the entourage calendar the rest of the invitee are somehow not forwarded as well.

Can anyone help? Did i make my issue clear enough? This is a hard one to explain.

Ask a Question