Labels on X Axis for Line Chart

B

BG

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: intel

I'm sure its easy once I get to understand the logic of the new chart system, but I want my X-axis labels for my line chart to be at a 45-degree angle to the axis. This used to be easy, but I can't find it anywhere, nor on the forums. I know it can be done, because the example in the help file shows them at a 45° ...

L

LMDFoster

I'm sure its easy once I get to understand the logic of the new chart system, but I want my X-axis labels for my line chart to be at a 45-degree angle to the axis. This used to be easy, but I can't find it anywhere, nor on the forums. I know it can be done, because the example in the help file shows them at a 45� ...I am having trouble labeling the X axis with % numbers, any suggestions ?

N

Nosila

I'm sure its easy once I get to understand the logic of the new chart system, but I want my X-axis labels for my line chart to be at a 45-degree angle to the axis. This used to be easy, but I can't find it anywhere, nor on the forums. I know it can be done, because the example in the help file shows them at a 45� ...I am having trouble labeling the X axis with % numbers, any suggestions ?

I want my labels @ 45 degrees also - where is this command please? Or is there still no answer?

Ask a Question