Linking entire spreadsheets whilst allowing for expansion...?

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm after some help!

I have a large number of glossaries on seperate worksheets, divided into relevant topics, however, I would like to create one giant spreadsheet which is a combination of all of these.

Obviously linking is the way forward, but for the life of me I can only work out how to link one cell at a time - I'd like to know how to link whole spreadsheets.

After having done that, I want to not only be able to edit the information in the source sheets, but, if possible expand them and have these extra rows show up automatically in my mammoth compilation (target) glossary.

Is this possible? So I'd be adding to the seperate worksheets and that would automatically show up in the big one?

Please help if you can! Even if it's just to tell me it's not possible, I'd like to know rather than continue a fruitless trawl of internet "how to excel" pages! :rolleyes:

Ask a Question