Macro to save word pages separately as PDF and name them according to text in third line

Reaction score
Hello,

First poster here. Sorry if this issue has been raised before and answered but I did not find anything as a solution for me.

My problem is that I have a multipage word document and I need to save every single page separately as a pdf. Also, the names of the PDFs need to match whatever is in the third line of every page (the first line has a date, second line is blank and third line has the name). I've tried a few codes I found online but I am too much of a vba noob to understand how I can name the pages in the way I want.

http://wellsr.com/vba/2015/word/examples/word-vba-saves-pages-as-separate-pdfs/

This is the code I am using which is great because it has pop up windows asking where to save and how many pages I want to save. Still, the pages are saved with the names "Page 1", "Page 2" etc.

I am okay with changes to the above code or a different macro altogether (even one without pop up windows).

Thank you in advance! :)

Ask a Question