Making id cards

Reaction score
I need to make a page full of IDs which will contain a number over a last name. I've set the page size to 3" X 5". I need to be able to type in the name & number and then just press enter or tab and have it go to the next page without creating new pages. I also would like to get rid of the the remaining available typing space on each card that is not large font name & number. As of right now there's at least two places on the right of each card/page that gives you room to type in the default font size and at least on more place on the bottom left of each card/page. File attached, thanks.

Attachments

• PhotoCards.docx
    16.3 KB · Views: 177

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Instead of setting the page size to 3" X 5", you should use your standard A4/Letter stationery size with a suitable 3" X 5" label format (e.g. Avery 5386) - see under Mailings|Labels>Options. It's not apparent what you mean by "I also would like to get rid of the the remaining available typing space on each card". A label necessarily has a fixed size; whether you fill it is up to you.

Ask a Question