Merge SharePoint Data to Word

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have created a brand new MS Word COM Add In which allows you to draw your SharePoint list data directly into your Word Active Document. It also allows you to create tables from your SharePoint list data and drop them in your documents. Also it makes it very easy to automate the creation of batches of individualised documents from your list data. This add in works with any list and for SP 2007 and 2010 and for MS Word 2007/10.

It is exceptionally easy to install /configure and to use. You should not need an administrator to help you as it requires only your SharePoint sites default.aspx URL and your normal log in details that you would normally enter in your browser.

If you need to create documents based on SharePoint list data, you cannot afford to miss having a look at the functionality on offer.

If you would like to check it out, click on my name and go to my homepage!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or suggestions.

Best Regards,

Declan

Last edited:
Reaction score
< 50 Free Licences still available

Out of the original 100 free introductory licences there are now fewer than 50 remaining, so dont waste any time if you want to grab a free licence.

Cheers,

Declan

Ask a Question