Message are sent but not received

Reaction score
When I send a message it is placed in the sent box but it is not received by the recipient. The status box indicates that the send/receive operations were completed without error. The message is placed in the sent box. The outbox does not contain any messages. I am using Outlook 2010 32 bit on a Windows 7 64 bit os. My isp is Roadrunner with 1 main account & 2 sub accounts. I have Reinstalled Office, recreated profiles, turned off the anti-virus/firewall , setup the accounts in Opera and Thunderbird. I made 3 clean installs of Windows 7: First with Office and Eset Smart Security. Second was with only Office. Third install was with only Thunderbird. All attempts failed to send mail. After several hours with RR support they insisted that it was a Microsoft problem because mail could be sent from the web accounts. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Bob

Reaction score
i keep getting a message says 2 out of 4 messages sent. then at botton it give me a number X8004210Z

help

Ask a Question