Microsoft Entourage wants to use the font...

M

magickbox

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

For some reason since upgrading or installing an update, i'm getting this message whenever i launch Entourage. "Microsoft Entourage wants to use the font "Handwriting" on the volume "Data". It says that 'this font is not installed. Allow Microsoft Entourage to use this font?". 'Data
is another hard drive i have that is separate from my startup volume. Can't understand why it's looking for this font. It's not part of any signatures or anything and i've never had the error before. I'm on a Mac Pro running Leopard 10.5.4 and Entourage 2008 12.1.1. I am connected to an Exchange server but also use POP for my personal account.
Any ideas?

F

-freq

I have the same issue, i even check off "Do not ask me again for Microsoft Entourage" and I still get the error next time I reboot... Why is Entourage even searching my other hard drives. Entourage should not be indexing my other hard drive!

N

netnothing

I just received this message for the first time. I just updated to 12.1.3.

Does anyone know exactly what causes this message? Or how to resolve it?

For example, when I received it, I wasn't even in Entourage....it was open in another space, but I was in Firefox when it prompted me.

-Kevin

B

Barry Wainwright

I just received this message for the first time. I just updated to 12.1.3.

Does anyone know exactly what causes this message? Or how to resolve it?

For example, when I received it, I wasn't even in Entourage....it was open in another space, but I was in Firefox when it prompted me.

-Kevin

can you post the full message?

Ask a Question