Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for IBM Lotus Domino problems

F

Frank

I am using outlook 2003 as mail client for domino, my lotus notes version is 5.05. Have a few problems;

1: The email cannot be delivered to PST's inbox, instead it still comes to lotus notes mail store's inbox first although I have configured "deliver new email to the following location" to pst file.
2: There is no notification of new emails when the mail arrives in the lotus notes mail store's inbox, I have to munaully refresh the folder to check whether there is new mail.
2: I use a rule to move all emails received through lotus notes account to be moved to PST's inbox folder, however, the rule always fail to function.
3: Having problem sent email to internet address such (e-mail address removed) when I manually enter the address in "to" , however strange things is that I can reply an Internet email address and be successful.
4: the sent emails will be kept in both PST's "sent items" folder and lotus notes mail store's "sent" folder, can I just keep it in pst's "sent items"?

Dont know anyone will have some idea about my problem?

Thanks a lot.
Frank

Reaction score
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for IBM Lotus Domino

Hello Frank, :)

I can help you to export or connect mails and contacts from Microsoft Outlook into IBM Lotus Notes Domino Server. I will suggest one reliable tool to Connect Outlook to Lotus Notes.

Use SysTools Outlook to Notes - PST to NSF Conversion Tool to Connect Office Outlook into IBM Lotus. I have used this software before 2 days and have got 100% results (converted whole Outlook data file to Lotus Notes) and succeeded to convert Outlook mailbox to Lotus Notes.

Get the complete software description from convertpsttonsf.net

SysTools Outlook to Notes software rocks!!!

Hope you will also get the satisfactory results.

Cheers!

Ask a Question