missing Account for Entourage 2008

S

sean_machelp

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: intel
Email Client: pop

Hello,
Entourage on my Air has lost the main (and only) identity. All my mailbox folders are empty and it is as if I just loaded Entourage for the first time. When I go to account settings there are no accounts in the box to choose from. However when I go to the root:

~/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2008 Identities

I can see that there are 20 files in the main identity folder that range in size from 1.18GB and get smaller. I suspect these are the files associated with my Entourage Account that is missing. How can I restore the original Account?
Also, I have SyncTogether but it was after a snyc using syncTogether that I noticed the problem. I have also noticed that all the contacts have lost some info such as categories.
I would just like to restore the messages as I was on business with my Air for the last 2 weeks and really need what I have lost. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks!
Sean

A

AliceR

I'm having the same problem. Love Entourage, and today my email is gone. Just gone. No account set up, nothing. Did you ever recover your email?

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

I'm having the same problem. Love Entourage, and today my email is gone.
Just gone. No account set up, nothing. Did you ever recover your email?

Did you move the Microsoft User Data folder??
Is it still in ~/Documents?

Corentin

Ask a Question