Missing fonts after computer reset

Reaction score
A couple of months ago I reset my computer, using the option included with Windows 10. After the reset I noticed some of my fonts that were previously on Office 2013 are now gone (specifically the Edwardian Script font). I would think that they were included with the computer and then were lost in the reset (like our copy of PowerDVD, which we now don't have), but I installed Office 2013 separately; it didn't come included with the computer. Any ideas on what could have happened to the fonts? I asked Microsoft Office support but they said that Edwardian script was not included with 2013--but obviously it was there because I used it. They suggested downloading a third-party font, but it's not the same as I was using on my project previously.

Reaction score
Puzzling. I know I didn't download any fonts, because I didn't even know how (I've been looking into now to replace the Edwardian script). I have no idea where it could have come from. Haha, maybe an Easter Egg in Office 2013?

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
If you read the details in the link, you might recognise a program you've installed at some time in the past.

Ask a Question