Multiple calendars in Outlook = what in Entourage?

J

jz

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hi,
I just switched to Entourage with Exchange support. I connected to the office Exchange server. It pulled down all my contacts, calendar and email successfully.

On my PC, using Outlook, I have multiple calendars, and it is possible to overlay them in a single view.

On my iphone it reads these calendars as separate calendars and also overlays them in a single view.

On my Mac, using Entourage, it looks like I have one main calendar and then three "sub-calendars." Visually it looks like a folder containing three calendars, except the top level "folder" is itself a calendar also. All of these calendars display in the same color.

Is there a way to display all calendars on a single page? This appears to be possible using the My Day display, but not the main Entourage display.

Is there a way for the calendars to be different colors?

Note: I don't need to sync with iCal or Mail or Google - all I am doing is connecting to the Exchange server. Everything flows into and out of there.

thanks!!!

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

On my PC, using Outlook, I have multiple calendars, and it is possible
to overlay them in a single view.

There is no overlay in Entourage unfortunately.
On my iphone it reads these calendars as separate calendars and also
overlays them in a single view.

The problem here is different.
Entourage will only sync one calendar, but allows for multiple
categories.
iCal supports multiple calendars, but ignores categories.

For me the easy way out was to allow Entourage to sync categories to
iCal's calendars, but MS didn't see things that way so right now there
is nothing we can do,

Corentin

Ask a Question