NA in pivottable list

Reaction score
Dear Forum,
I have a Pivot Table (pivtab). In the workbook each following tab is a pivtab which references a list in the first tab. When I pull down a name of the departments that are in the first tab, I get NA. The formulat to reference the department has "NA" if a department is not in the list.
For some reason when I pull down a list of the departments in the pivtab this NA shows and I know my list of departments is correct and the names are not misspelled. This error started with this file on a certain day. The other days have a similar file but not this error. It shared on my file for 7/28, 8/11 and latest 8/25.
The list in the first tab is set up, so that a new department not in my department list will come up with NA. I used a "countif" function to test the department column it show "0". So there is not an NA in the column. I am stumped. Please advise. Thanks.

buffLouis

Ask a Question