Navigation Folder Question Please

B

Bob Newman

Outlook 2010
I have a question regarding the Outlook Navigation Pane (the pane on the far left that shows all of your Outlook folders). All of the folders appear in alphabetical order, is there a way I can change this to a more personal preference with the more important folders towards the top? I tried dragging and dropping the folders but Office would not allow this (it would let me drag & drop to make a folder a sub-folder of another one).

Thanks in advance... Bob

C

Char Jackson

Outlook 2010
I have a question regarding the Outlook Navigation Pane (the pane on the far left that shows all of your Outlook folders). All of the folders appear in alphabetical order, is there a way I can change this to a more personal preference with the more important folders towards the top? I tried dragging and dropping the folders but Office would not allow this (it would let me drag & drop to make a folder a sub-folder of another one).

Thanks in advance... Bob

I've been known to prefix a folder name with a number in order to make
it go where I want. The number looks odd at first, but it quickly
'disappears' with time.

1Project 3

2Project 1

3Project 2

and so on...

Ask a Question