Navigator Compatibility problems

A

Allison

My website displays great in MS Explorer but not in Netscape Navicgator. I have my page options set for both browsers but Navigator isn't displaying correctly. It seems to be the Text boxes or VML that are screwing it up. There may be a bug because if I display the browser under file options in pub it looks ok, but if enter browser outside of pub its really far off what it should be and doesn't disply close to what it should. Has any one else had this issue. Is there another way to get nice backgrounds and boxes, instead of using their drawing and autoshapes feature?

Thanks

S

Stefan B Rusynko

VML (and text boxes) are IE only tools
You can get gif versions of them if you select the Down level image option under Tools Page Options Compatibility

| My website displays great in MS Explorer but not in Netscape Navicgator. I have my page options set for both browsers but
Navigator isn't displaying correctly. It seems to be the Text boxes or VML that are screwing it up. There may be a bug because if
I display the browser under file options in pub it looks ok, but if enter browser outside of pub its really far off what it should
be and doesn't disply close to what it should. Has any one else had this issue. Is there another way to get nice backgrounds and
boxes, instead of using their drawing and autoshapes feature?
|
| Thanks

Ask a Question