Need help with syncing Blackberry with Entourage 2008 / pocketmac

M

MDS

Hi, I know there are a lot of questions about this out here already, but I can't seem to find anything addressing my specific question, which is:

Is there a way to get pocketmac sync manager to point to my entourage 2008 file even though I still have entourage 2004 installed?

Brief background:
I've gone through lots of Microsoft upgrades in the past (on PC) so I did not delete entourage 2004 when installing 2008 - giving myself the "out" of sticking with 04 if necessary.

Now when I sync my blackberry 7250 using PocketMac SyncManager it syncs with my 2004 Entourage. I cannot find a way to get it to point to 2008 and for obvious reasons I do not want to delete 2004 until I find a way to sync my BB with 2008.

One possibility that comes to mind is to sync entourage 04 and entourage 08 and keep syncing my BB with 04 - is that possible? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask in case anyone knows. thanks, Matt

E

Eliza333

I use Pocketmac and Office 2008.

What I have done is this -

I have set up my Entourage calendar to automatically sync with Mac's iCal calendar.

Pocketmac is then up set to sync with iCal.

It has been working well so far.....

Ask a Question