Not Receiving IMAP

G

Gavrobb

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap This question was posted and unanswered back in March - I have had this same problem on and off for months now and it has reared up again with no changes to the system to have caused this?

My INBOX doesn't register new emails that I receive, despite 'Send & Receive' either on schedule (9 minutes) or manually

I can see (in the bottom right) that these checks are running and that the mails incoming on the server are trying to download as normal then Receive stops abruptly

However if I close down the Entourage window and re-open it, when the check is done initially it recognises new emails and updates the inbox.

I know that my IMAP account receives these emails, as they appear on iPhone using same IMPA settings.

I have tried Repair Message List and checking for errors (Control during startup)

Any suggestions welcome please.

Ask a Question