Notebook view in Word

F

fbastedo

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi there. I like using Word,(version 12.2.4) and I enjoy using notebook view in Word from time to time. Right now the program crashes if I try to get to Notebook View (the little menu on the bottom left, that used to show the 4 views has also vanished). I noticed from your Forum that others were having difficulty with this--some time ago. I'm wondering if by now, someone has figured out a simple cure for the problem. If so I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks for being so patient with everyone's questions! Frank Bastedo

F

fbastedo

Hi there. I like using Word,(version 12.2.4) and I enjoy using notebook view in Word from time to time. Right now the program crashes if I try to get to Notebook View (the little menu on the bottom left, that used to show the 4 views has also vanished). I noticed from your Forum that others were having difficulty with this--some time ago. I'm wondering if by now, someone has figured out a simple cure for the problem. If so I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks for being so patient with everyone's questions! Frank Bastedo

---Okay, I think I just solved my own problem. See if this helps anyone else:
I had been on "whole page view". I switched that off.
The icons appeared on the bottom left again (the different views). I clicked the notebook view icon and it appeared with no problem at all. I hope this can help someone else. FB

Ask a Question