Office 2003 / Office XP Shortcut Bar

P

Peebs

Hi,
A very interesting thread. I think that my problem stems from the fact that following an OS crash I simply reinstalled Office 2003 and then tried to add Key Board etc. Prior ro the crash I had installed 2003 OVER the earlier version. I will try to reverse the order to see if that works.

P

Peebs

Hi,
A very interesting thread. I think that my problem stems from the fact that following an OS crash I simply reinstalled Office 2003 and then tried to add Key Board etc. Prior ro the crash I had installed 2003 OVER the earlier version. I will try to reverse the order to see if that works.

P

Peebs

Hi,

P

Peebs

Hi,

Ask a Question