Office Document Connection wont connect and locks my AD account

T

Tempranello

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello

I have been using Document Connection (DC) happily with my company's SharePoint for some weeks now. Today I had some hiccup with my AD account password, which is now sorted and I can now log onto the SharePoint site through Safari and authenticate to access the WebDAV through Finder.

However when I accessed the same WebDAV using Document Connection I was told that I didn't have permission and my AD account got locked. It looks like DC hammered my AD account with some old credentials which locked it.

I have subsequently tried various things to fix DC's connection to the WebDAV: I removed all my favourites in DC and tried to connect to the SharePoint. As soon as I do I get told the I don't have permission and my AD account gets locked again. I have fully removed Office and reinstalled 3 times and found no joy. I have repaired my keychain and I have deleted the keychain entries for the SharePoint domain used by Safari and Finder and recreated them successfully. DC doesn't seem to use them though.

I'm at a bit of a loss. Is there some logging I can access to see what DC is sending to the WebDAV? Is there some secret store of credentials that I'm missing that I need to purge to start over?

I'm assured by the guys who look after the SharePoint server that nothing has changed.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
Aaron

Ask a Question