Office v.X updates disappeared from the Mactopia download page

S

shootersfilmprod

Updates for Office v.X seemed to have disappeared from the main Mactopia download page. When I search for a 10.1.9 update, I see a link to an update, but that link takes you to the main Mactopia page where there aren't any Office updates except for Office 2004. Does anybody know how to get the Office v.X updates? An ftp site would work also.

S

shootersfilmprod

OK, I found it via a Google search at -

It's just pretty lame though that you can't get it through the main Mactopia download page.

A

AZCajun

Not trying to "hijack" this thread, but I have, basically, the same issues. I have Office v. X installed, and just want to get the latest updates for my Office version. I'm retired and don't need anything more than the version I already have. I've used the link provided in this post, and they appear good, and transfer to the (apparently) correct MS Office update site. I have actually downloaded the 10.1.9 update, but after downloading the image, it fails to mount on the desktop. I've attempted this 4 times, just in case there was a glitch with the download. No go. They fail to mount. Why?

D

Diane Ross

Not trying to "hijack" this thread, but I have, basically, the same issues. I
have Office v. X installed, and just want to get the latest updates for my
Office version. I'm retired and don't need anything more than the version I
already have. I've used the link provided in this post, and they appear good,
and transfer to the (apparently) correct MS Office update site. I have
actually downloaded the 10.1.9 update, but after downloading the image, it
fails to mount on the desktop. I've attempted this 4 times, just in case there
was a glitch with the download. No go. They fail to mount. Why?

Incomplete or corrupt download. I would try again. Be sure you have enough
disk space on your computer.

Ask a Question