Old question regarding Access Templates. Any up to date answers, please

Discussion in 'Access' started by MikejH, Oct 8, 2018.

1. MikejH

MikejH

Good evening. I have been trying, with two Access books and a small amount of grey matter, to create a database in Access 2016 to record my extensive music library.

I am sad to say, I am having limited, nay, no success; I appear to have turned into a geriatric since my retirement earlier this year!

I thought, as I could not get my head around the issues I was having, I would download a professional template and try and reverse engineer it, to try and learn my mistakes.

Despite finding several links to supposed Microsoft template sites that supposedly contained said templates, I could not identify any Access templates, let alone specific ones for a Music Collection.

Does anyone know, if such a beast exists and where it is actually stored in Microsoft's labyrinth?

I am using Office 2016

I look forward to hearing from you and putting this old geezer back on track

Regards

M

MikejH, Oct 8, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. MikejH

HiTechCoach

Hi MikejH,

I have built several databases over the years to keep up with Music collections for records, tapes, and CDs. I made one that linked to the MP3 files on the hard drive.

I have a copy of the Music Collection template that was available for Access 2003. I may also have the 2007 version.

Are you still need assistance?

HiTechCoach, Nov 4, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question