OneNote alternative sync plugin development

B

baker.mattc

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has investigated writing a OneNote plugin to change the location to which it syncs. I would like to sync to a server otherthan Skydrive, be it something like Dropbox or a private service altogether. Has anyone had any experience developing something like that?

J

jacob.gibbs08

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has investigated writing a OneNote plugin to change the location to which it syncs. I would like to sync to a server other than Skydrive, be it something like Dropbox or a private service altogether. Has anyone had any experience developing something like that?

It exists, but since reformatting my computer (and thus losing my copy of the file) I cannot seem to find it. It was a custom executable that changed a few lines of code and allowed dropbox to run as a service inside microsoft office.... So..... Does anyone know where this is or can you share a "dropbox" link to your copy?

Ask a Question