Opening multiple Notebooks simultaneously in OneNote 2016 for Windows

Reaction score
I imported 134 notebooks from Evernote. Now, I'm going to have to open them one at a time--back and forth, back and forth--to get them into the left column. Then, I'm going to have to put them in alphabetical order manually. Life is too short for that. Please let me know when OneNote is up to your standards.

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Try Onetastic. It's free and will fix your sorting problem, and probably several other things. It adds macros to your OneNote, but just those macros you choose, and you can write your own.
While you can open multiple notebooks at once by hacking around, I highly recommend you work on them one at a time. Store the notebooks all in the same place, like on onedrvie in the same folder, so they are easy to find and always available to you. If you really don't have to have all of them open all time, don't. OneNote is great but large numerous notebooks might cause slow downs. As you adapt to OneNote please try Labels - they work like Hashtags with extra bells.

Ask a Question