Optionbutton Not working

Reaction score
Hello and good day, I need some help, I have built this form in word, I use the button to open the userform. On the userform I have questions and then optionbuttons. I have Yes or NO for the captions on the buttons. I wrote some code using if optionbutton1.value = true then label5 = "It is a record!" This works fine then i do optionbutton2.value = true then label5 = not a record. The only thing is that when I proceed to put more option buttons on and put them in individual frames they seem to work fine, until I go and test and the No optionbuttons are not working at all. Can someone please take a look and find out why, I get no error they just do not populate the verbiage. Please help. The file will be uploaded but it is in the form of a docm so i will upload in the form of a regular doc.

Attachments

• Is It A Record - Copy.docx
    180.8 KB · Views: 4
  • code.JPG
    code.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
  • userform.docx
    176.6 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
i only give you the demo, it is up to you to continue with the coding.

Attachments

• Is It A Record - Copy.docx
    180.8 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Hello arnelgp, I checked out the document that you sent, but the button does to work and there is no userform. I have built the userform myself and coded the buttons and the optionalbuttons. my question was why do the buttons not work when i start creating other optional buttons? It seems that only my Yes buttons work and then my No buttons do not work. Is there a reason why in the coding that does not allow it?

Reaction score
sorry, wrong sent.
try this.

Attachments

• Is It A Record - Copy.zip
    61.3 KB · Views: 4

Ask a Question