Outlook 2007: Stationery & Signature settings do not display as set

P

pgran

Hello,

Have read through some of the postings here and could not find an answer to my specific problem, so apologies if it's already been covered.

I installed Office 2007 with Outlook a couple of months ago and everything was working fine until today when the font size for new messages and replies, as well as my signature and logo, suddenly went very large. No matter what I do to change it in the Edit Stationery and Signature settings, it's still displaying improperly. (I am set to compose in HTML format.) I've rebooted the machine, rebooted Outlook, etc.

If you highlight any bit of text, either text typed in a new message or in a reply, or the text in the signature, the settings are showing as what I set them to be. Yet, they are all displaying much larger than that and the image in my signature is also displaying larger. Not sure if this is relevant, but the blank space between lines in the signature also shows as being set to a different font face and size (the default Calibri Body 11 pt setting).

I followed one posting here that suggested the High Contrast setting in the Accessibility Options needs to be unchecked, however I cannot even get into that feature from the Control Panel. (I click to open that area and nothing happens.)

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I don't want my customers thinking I'm "yelling" at them with large fonts and huge logo in our signature.

Thanks!

C

Catherine Raes

hello

Have you ever had any response to this please and found a solution to your problem as described? We are exactly facing the same issues in our company and I would like to learn how we can fix this.

Thanks!

Ask a Question