Outlook 2007/Vista sluggish

J

Jason

Does anyone else suffer from unacceptably sluggish and jerky scrolling on their Outlook 2007 calendars?

I've put up with this for so long but now it's really starting to bug me. I'm using Vista x64 on a laptop with a high end graphics card and 4MB of RAM. It just seems completely lame that a program like Outlook cannot scroll something like a calendar view without it feeling like a 15 year old computer.

It's not as if my Outlook file is too big, and the calendar contains a modest number of items per week. But when I scroll using the wheel, it struggles to move the window so much that it actually seems to bounce back as it's trying to scroll down.

I'm not having any other problems with any other programs in this respect, except iTunes which I stopped using because it too cannot even scroll a music catalog listing without it jerking at one frame a second.

I've tried using Outlook in safe mode by the way - same deal.

Ask a Question