Outlook 2010 Contacts

Reaction score
Can I ask some advice please?

I am using office 2010 and I have a problem with outlook 2010 I use this program to view my contacts and I have just noticed a little problem

I use my iPhone to record most of my contacts then they are uploaded to my Hotmail email account, and then they are visible in outlook.

When I look at the list view in outlook I see a small icon that look like a small business card, on all the contacts added by my phone and they are group as company (None)

But if I enter a new contact direct into outlook it has a small folder icon on the left of a folder with a blue arrow pointing up and not a small business card, it is also stored in a different group but still called company (None)
Just recently I have altered some settings in outlook and I don't know how to get back to the default settings.
If I remember right I altered the business card layout to show the home address as the default setting and I also altered the default phone number layout.

I am not sure if this is the problem but it all started after I had made the alterations
I used the directions in this link http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/contacts/show-the-home-address-on-contact-form/

Can someone help me to go back to the default settings please

Please see screenshot below

Attachments

• ScreenShot000.jpg
    ScreenShot000.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 443

Ask a Question