Outlook.com & Outlook 2007 Calendar Sync??

Reaction score
Hi All,

I currently have two calendars that I use daily and would like them to sync/merge so that the events created on one are replicated to the other and vice-versa.

My first calendar is my personal one for which I use Outlook.com. This is also linked to my Windows 8 laptop and iPhone and I use the laptop, phone and sometimes a browser to create events in this calendar.

My second calendar is my work calendar, which is used through MS Outlook 2007. I can create events and accept work events in this calendar.

At work, I have the Outlook Hotmail Connector installed which allows me to view both calendars in Outlook 2007, via the overlay mode.

However, what I would like to do is automatically sync my work calendar to my personal calendar and vice-versa. This way I can view all my appointments at home or phone or anywhere via Outlook.com. For example, when I accept an invite on my work calender, it automatically appears in my personal calendar.

Basically, I need "Google Calendar Sync" to work with Outlook.com.

I have searched around the internet for a solution, but I have not found anything that works. I would have thought this was a simple matter seeing as both the products are from Microsoft.

If you have any suggestions, or can point me in the right direction, please let me know.
Many thanks,
Jollet

Ask a Question