Parameter Object improperly defined error message

J

JHeide58

I have created a query in Access that has a SumofExpr2 column, a Timestamp1 column and an Employee_Name column. It works fine in Access giving me a calculated total of all expenses for each employee from a selected daterange (between Timestamp2 and Timestamp3).
Problem is when I access the query through Frontpage, passing the Timestamp2 and 3 parameters, I get the following error:

Database Results Wizard Error
Description: Parameter object is improperly defined. Inconsistent or incomplete information was provided.
Number: 3708 (0xE7C)

I've tried researching several links about this error and to the best of my limited ability have determined I must include parameter definitions, probably for the SumofExpr2 parameter. I don't know how to do this within Frontpage, and I'm not proficient with coding SQL to do it completely without Frontpage (I can make adjustments to the Frontpage SQL thru the Edit window during the employment of the DRW.)

Can anyone help me pass parameter definitions, if that is what I need?
Thanks in advance

Ask a Question