peculiar condition: form optionbuttons lose position and linkedcellon row hide

N

noname

Hi,

i create 4 procedures:
1] to generate a number of optionbuttons on a worksheet, assign them names and set their linkedcell. these optionbuttons are placed inside groupboxes which span 4 columns each.
2] to delete the optionbuttons on a worksheet.
3] to Reset or hide the optionbuttons and their rows.
4] to UnReset or unhide the rows and optionbuttons.

Once i click the Reset button, the rows and optionbuttons hide properly. once i click unReset, the rows & optionbuttons unhide properly.

now the problem happens only when i click Reset button i.e. hide the rows and optionbuttons, save the file, close it and open it again. on Workbook open, when i unReset the rows and optionbuttons again (i.e. Unihide them), they seem to lose their visibility, position & linkedcell.

what could be causing this behaviour? i am unable to think of any solution for this behaviour.

N

noname

Hi,

i create 4 procedures:

1] to generate a number of optionbuttons on a worksheet, assign them names and set their linkedcell. these optionbuttons are placed inside groupboxes which span 4 columns each.

2] to delete the optionbuttons on a worksheet.

3] to Reset or hide the optionbuttons and their rows.

4] to UnReset or unhide the rows and optionbuttons.

Once i click the Reset button, the rows and optionbuttons hide properly. once i click unReset, the rows & optionbuttons unhide properly.

now the problem happens only when i click Reset button i.e. hide the rowsand optionbuttons, save the file, close it and open it again. on Workbook open, when i unReset the rows and optionbuttons again (i.e. Unihide them), they seem to lose their visibility, position & linkedcell.

what could be causing this behaviour? i am unable to think of any solution for this behaviour.

Edit: please note these are form optionbuttons on a worksheet & not ActiveXradiobuttons.

Ask a Question