Pinnacle studio converter

Q

qian0829

Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel FAQ:1:My videos are mov, i can not import it to pinnacle studio 11.Please help me?
2: Pinnacle studio problem: this file was not compressed with "DV Video Encoder", so it can not be output to tape....whenever i try to import a avi video file it says this. Help?
Tips: Pinnacle Studio is a powerful editing software application that can not accept mov files, it like dv-avi videos best.
Import mov etc video to Pinnacle Studio have two methods, one is install their codecs, but istall codec pack is too complex and expensive for us, Another is convert mov files to dv-avi directly using iOrgsoft Pinnacle Studio converter.
Pinnacle Studio converter can supports batch convert mpg, mov, mp4, rm, rmvb, tod, mts, m2ts, 3gp, flv etc to dv-avi, xvid, divx, hd avi etc for importing to Pinnacle Studio(any version included) directly, and you can adjust the resolution, bit rate, frame rate and encoder of the video through setting easily.
Tips: Pinnacle Studio can accept AVCHD files, but not all version, if you just can not import avchd files to Pinnacle Studio, or have some FAQ problem after import to it, i suggest you also convert AVCHD to dv-avi, any problem will erase.
Of course, Pinnacle Studio converter software also can convert among mp4, rm, rmvb, mpg, mov, flv etc common formats vice versa and extract audio from video and save as mp3, aac, ac3,m4a, mka, amr etc.
Import video to other video editor like sony vegas, Adobe Premiere, video portable player like iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3 etc also can using Pinnacle Studio converting tool.
Do some simple edit, such as trim, crop, apply effect, merge, snapshot, rotate can just use Pinnacle Studio converter program directly.
Step by step on how to import movie to Pinnacle Studio on windows (2000, xp, vista,7 included)

http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/video/convert-video-to-pinnacle-studio/

Ask a Question