Pivot Table errors

S

ServerMex

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, we are start to use pivot tables in our environment but they are a pain, they came out with messages that can not load the file, either on 2004 or 2008 latest releases (11.5.6 and 12.2.3) and still using leopard, the message came after they close the file and if we see it through preview (space bar) it actually displays the content of the file.

As in another posts where they point to open it on excel pc either 2003 or 2007 the problem is partly solved, the data is there and the format of a pivot table but there is no pivot table, the error we get is this:

Microsoft Office Excel File Repair Log

Errors were detected in file 'V:\Desktop\401venta.xls'
The following is a list of repairs:

Global PivotTable report information was repaired due to integrity problems.
Global PivotTable report information was repaired due to integrity problems.

I see this problem is dated a year ago and you were trying to fix it with new releases, but as I see is not solved and the problem is still existing, the only light I see is perhaps that the user is selecting an entire column instead of $A$1:$B$8, I will look at it and get back with the results.

Thanks

Ask a Question