PP wont play MP4s after reopening the presentation file

B

Bobby

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a presentation with MP4s which play upon moving to specific slides.
I find that after I save, close then reopen the file PP does not play the MP4 file upon running the presentation.
Back in the main formatting view the Sound/Movie icon has a question mark on it.
What's more odd is that the toolbar says that it knows the address of the file but it wont play it. When i click the play button on the toolbar or when i click the question mark on the sound icon a window opens which expects me to find the file again and reattach it to the icon.

What is going wrong. How can I make PP remember the file so I don't have to find it every time I open the presentation.

They are from iTunes but i have the right to play them otherwise and they do play when i reassign them to the presentation.

Ask a Question