Presenter Mode - Spaces - and Video Mirroring

S

stoberj

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I have a teacher using Powerpoint 2008 in presenter mode to a tv - which is really nice to show the slide up on the tv while he has his notes and other stuff on his monitor. The problem is if he uses spaces and switches to a different space to say go read his e-mail - when he does that it automatically turns on video mirroring and changes his resolution on his intel imac. If he escapes out of the presenter mode before he switches spaces - then the resolution stays fine and does not turn video mirroring on - which we don't want. This didn't happen originally when I was showing him the presenter mode and spaces but is now - any thoughts out there? Thanks in advance

B

bucky3

The problem is if he uses spaces and switches to a different space to say go read his e-mail - when he does that it automatically turns on video mirroring and changes his resolution on his intel imac.

I heard this was a Mac Powerpoint bug. I experience the exact same
issue.

Ask a Question