Printing Addresses from Address Book

O

old_crow

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

I'm unable to print a hard copy of my Address Book, Calendar, Notes, or Tasks. Emails print normally. When I select any mode other than emails, nothing appears in the quick preview pane when I open the Print window even though "Show Quick Preview" is checked. The counter below the Quick Preview pane shows "0 of 0" for Address Book print requests and what appears to be purely arbitrary numbers for the other functions (Notes, Calendar, etc.). Also, some of the preset Forms are missing in the drop-down list (Default, Franklin Classic, and Franklin Monarch are missing). This only happens on my account; the other user on the computer has full printing capabilities in Entourage.

M

Mark_R

I am having the same problem, I have 3 profiles one for work stuff and two for personal use. My personal profiles work fine but my work stuff profile will not print. It's very strange as it is the same software for all profiles. I am using leopard 10.5 and office for Mac 2008 (my previous office x edition worked fine) the only thing different is my iphone is linked to the work stuff. really need some help here

Ask a Question