Printing addresses on envelopes

E

Elliot_ta

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I print an address from a letter on an envelope, it adds spaces that do not appear in the Word document. Any ideas how to get rid of them? Thanks

A

AlanMac

I have not seen this before - you should be able to edit directly "if" you added the envelope to you document which I automatically do.

I will create the letter, highlight the address then create the envelope "Tools/Envelopes". Before closing the dialogue I select "Insert this envelope into the active document" where it adds it on its own page at the beginning of the document. Then, I can move or alter the address as I wish. When you want to print click into the envelope page select "File/Print" and select print "current page".

I keep a document like this on my desktop so I can print adhoc envelopes quickly and easily.

Hope this helps.

Alan

E

Elliot_ta

When I print an address from a letter on an envelope, it adds spaces that do not appear in the Word document. Any ideas how to get rid of them? Thanks

Thanks Alan

Ask a Question