Printing Avery Return Labels

Reaction score
I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to VB coding in access, so I've been trying to find some code that is already written that can do what I need. Basically, what I'd like to do is just be able to print return labels onto Avery sheets, so I'd like to define what lable position to start with, and how many return labels to print. I found this very good article at "support microsoft com/kb/231801" (had to remove the dots between the words) that seemed like it should do exactly what I want, so I attempted to follow the instructions, but when I get to part where I'm putting the function calls into my report, such as "=LabelLayout(Reports![MyLabels])", it just comes out in red meaning it's not a valid call. I realize this article was published for Access 2000 and I'm using 2007, so is there something I need to modify to get it to work? Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks! :(

Reaction score
I am trying to set up Christmas labels to print every year to save time for card sending. I also need to be able to edit the addresses and add more.

Ask a Question