Jeremy

I have reverse engineered my database that has extended
properties. I would like to be able to print them out
with the rest of my model does anyone know if this is
possible in Visio.

thanks

M

Mike Ishimitsu[MSFT]

If you have one of the enterprise editions of Visio, you can use the reporting feature to print out the extended attributes. The database
modeling solution does not provide the ability to display the extended attributes on the design surface.

To print out your extended attributes:
Select Database > Report... from the main menu.
Choose Table Report and click Finish.
To control what information is included in the report, switch to the Attributes tab and choose the items you wish to include, such as
Extended Attributes.
Choose either the Print or Export to RTF button. If you export to RTF, you can open the RTF file in WordPad or some other word
processing application.

The professional editions of Visio do not have database modeling reporting capabilities.

--
Mike
Visual Studio Enterprise Frameworks and Tools

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they
originated.

Ask a Question