Printing multiple sheets to PDF

R

rawbizzles79

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

In trying to print multiple sheets (tabs) of an excel spreadsheet to pdf file, I either get active sheet (tab actively displayed on screen) as the only page that prints to .pdf or multiple pdf files for each sheet (tab). If I do a save as .pdf, I get multiple .pdf files for each sheet not one .pdf file. When doing a print, I select active sheets (the quick preview) creates 3 separate pdf files for each sheet. I would like to have just one pdf file with these multiple sheets included, like you can on a PC. Yes, I can manually do it within Acrobat by merging the separate pdf files into one pdf file....but why the unnecessary extra steps?? Is there an easy solution/fix for this problem??

L

lennertdorman

Having the same issue. If I copy a sheet it makes it part of the same PDF as the original sheet but if I create a new sheet it creates a separate PDF.

In my mind when I select 'Entire Workbook' it should save all sheets to one PDF, regardless of how the originator has created the file.

J

JE McGimpsey

Having the same issue. If I copy a sheet it makes it part of the same PDF as
the original sheet but if I create a new sheet it creates a separate PDF.

In my mind when I select 'Entire Workbook' it should save all sheets to one
PDF, regardless of how the originator has created the file.

XL08 (12.1.5) and OS X 10.5.6 does exactly that with my
File/Print/PDF/Save to PDF.

What version of XL are you using?

Which version of Mac OS?

What printer driver? (Printing to PDF is a Mac OSX function, not XL).

Ask a Question