Printing Slides without lines in ONENOTE

Reaction score
Hi group,

I want to print (via the oneNote virtual printer) powerpoint handouts. I need them to be three (or more) slides per page tiled vertically....basically I need it to look exactly like the 3 slides per page handout option that is currently available but I want it WITHOUT the lines and I want it in OneNote so I can take my own notes on the side of the page without having to worry about the lines.

Yes, I do know that I can "Send To" word and then delete the Lines......but I really need it in oneNote, not word.

Alternatively, if I can print the slides to OneNote and them somehow easily shrink them so that their horizontal width does not take up the whole page and I have enough space to type notes to the right, that would be great. For example if I could print the 2 slides per page handout format....but at 50% the normal size and maybe left justified so I have space to type my notes.

I need to do a LOT of this. 100+ slides a day basically. So I need something with very few steps. I cant print to Word, edit, and then reprint to OneNote or something crazy like that.

Thanks

Ask a Question