Printing Tasks in table view

J

Jimbuktu

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I recognize now (after reading through all of the printing issue posts) that Entourage has issues with printing...but, I'm hoping someone might have a solution/workaround for this.

I attend weekly staff meeting where we bring and hand-out simple lists of the projects we're working on. It's more of a reminder for discussion points and allows folks to take notes. Since I use Tasks to track my work and projects, I'd like to be able to select the tasks I want to print and then print them. I can get my list together easily enough (through filtering by category) but when I try to print using the Print, Current Task List, and selecting the Table Style, the printout always includes the LInk Icon, Status, Due Date, etc. even though I have the de-selected in the Layout Options section. The problem is having all of these things printed causes the Task title to be truncated.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks,
jim

G

gtowncook

Jim, did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem, except that I'm a grad student wanting to print out the due dates for all my assignments. Someone please help us! Oh where, oh where is Outlook for Mac?

Ask a Question