Problem creating new profile

B

Bob Newman

I had a problem with Outlook 2010 not sending or receiving emails. Microsoft had me create a new profile & use the new profile instead of the old. That seems to have worked, I can now send & receive okay. ONE BIG PROBLEM THOUGH: None of the data from the old profile (Contacts, email, appointments, etc.) transferred to the new profile. How can I import them into the newprofile? There is a lot of information there that I must have, very important stuff. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance... Bob

B

Bob Newman

I had a problem with Outlook 2010 not sending or receiving emails. Microsoft had me create a new profile & use the new profile instead of the old. That seems to have worked, I can now send & receive okay. ONE BIG PROBLEMTHOUGH: None of the data from the old profile (Contacts, email, appointments, etc.) transferred to the new profile. How can I import them into the new profile? There is a lot of information there that I must have, very important stuff. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance... Bob

I figure it out all by myself!

Thanks... Bob

C

Char Jackson

I figure it out all by myself!

Thanks... Bob

Thanks for sharing your solution. I'm sure it will help countless
others.

Oh, wait, you forgot to share your solution.

M

Marshal Hubs

Hi Bob,

You can import email item from Outlook 2010. Outlook stores all email items into PST file. You can access your important email data through PST file. The PST file saved in a different location in a hidden folder.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista drive:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook
Windows XP drive:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
If your PST file is present at same location than you can try to import PST file with the following Steps: http://email-data-recovery.blogspot.in/2012/02/how-to-import-data-from-pst-file-in-ms.html

Ask a Question