Problem moving email from sent items to a folder

B

bdavies

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I drag an email out of sent items into a folder the mail item sometimes appears to lose its time/date stamp. As a result it doesn't appear in the folder as of today's date but instead can be found at the bottom of the emails in the folder as the last (oldest in date order). Not sure if this is related to our (small office) server running MS Exchange.

P

Pawan Kapoor

I do remember that this issue was resolved in one of the Entourage updates. Do you have the latest Entourage updates installed.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I drag an email out of sent items into a folder the mail item sometimes appears to lose its time/date stamp. As a result it doesn't appear in the folder as of today's date but instead can be found at the bottom of the emails in the folder as the last (oldest in date order). Not sure if this is related to our (small office) server running MS Exchange.

B

bdavies

Yes, its up to date. Doesn't happen every time - vexing!
I do remember that this issue was resolved in one of the
> Entourage updates. Do you have the latest Entourage updates
> installed.
> style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
> < title=&quot;mailto:[email protected]
CTRL + Click to follow link&quot;

Ask a Question