Problem with meeting requests Outlook 2007/Exchange 2003

S

service

Hi All!
We have an Exchange 2003 SP2 box (Server 2003) with 20 clients running Office 2000/Outlook 2000. These clients can send new meeting requests/replies with no problem. Recently we began migration to Office 2007/Outlook 2007, and we now have a problem where the 2007 clients create a meeting and send the request but the request cannot be opened. We get the error "Can't Open This item. Path does not exist. Make sure the path is correct." message when trying to open/delete the request. If I log in to these 2007 accounts using OWA (thereby bypassing the 2007 install) the meetings are sent and can be opened just fine. The new machines are clean OS/offfice installs, and I have tried deleting profiles, deleting and restoring exchange mailboxes, removing and reinstalling Office 2007... nothing works. Is there something I need to configure that I am missing? I did have an issue with permissions on this Server for a different application; could it be that permissions are screwed up for the exchange directory for meeting info? :(
Andy

Ask a Question