Problem with Outlook 2003 Integration API, Please let me know if I posted this in the wrong place

B

Bryan

I recently purchased a VoIP phone from Packet 8 and they provide the Microsoft Outlook Integration API so that I can dial out over the VoIP line just by clicking on the Packet 8 button in the toolbar. This works fine, but since this is a Microsoft Add-In they can't do any troubleshooting. I want to remove the toolbar, since I have placed the Packet 8 dial button into my File-Edit-View Menu. I hate to have toolbars of any kind, they just take up space. When I uncheck the toolbar as I would any other toolbar that I don't like, it disapears only until I reopen another Contact, where it is there yet again. I have tried going into Port & Logging and clicked on No for Show Call Button, which gets rid of the problem with the persistent toolbar, but while the button I moved still shows in the File-Edit-View Menu, it now becomes inactive. So I either have the toolbar that I cannot get rid of with a working API dialer or I have an innactive button but no toolbar. Does anyone know where I might find an answer for this?.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Ask a Question