Problems in syncronization Sent items betweenBlackBeery and Entourage

I

IT

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Email Client: Exchange

Hello,

I have a Blackberry 8310 configured with my work email account. At work we have an exchange 2007 server and we have installed BES in order to use Blackberry.

I usually use Entourage 2008 as mail client (on a MacBook Air) and I have a big problem:

when I send mails form Entourage these messages don't sync on the sent items folder on my Blackberry.
Moreover: if I send a mail from the Outlook Web Access I suddenly can see the mail in the sent items folder on my BlackBerry.

Does anybody knows why?
How can I solve it?

Thanks to all!!

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

when I send mails form Entourage these messages don't sync on the sent
items folder on my Blackberry. Moreover: if I send a mail from the
Outlook Web Access I suddenly can see the mail in the sent items folder
on my BlackBerry.

That sounds like a problem on your server...

Corentin

G

I don't think so :)

We have two users on the bes server.

One of this user has Entourage as mail client.
He cannot see o BB the mails sent from Entourage, but he can see those sent by owa.

The secondo user has Outlook. He can see all his sent mails on the BlackBerry.

No difference in configuration, only different mail clients.

I found this: <http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/sear...blic&dialogID=138722702&stateId=1 0 138720729>

I would like to know if anyone else has my problem (or if anyone else knows how to fix it :) )

Thanks

G

I have the exact same problem, and it is very frustrating that Microsoft and Blackberry cannot get this fixed.

Ask a Question