Project Server 2007 Migration

T

Todd Bittle

We are currently running Project Server 2002, and I have been tasked with migrating to Project Server 2007.

The plan includes moving to a new server. My thoughts are to (why I am posting) install Project Server 2007 to the new hardware (Windows Server 2003 SP2 w/ SQL Server Ent. Edt. 2008 to host the Application/Web/Database). Once this has been completed, is there a way to restore my current 2002 data into this environment?

Thanks in advance and please let me know if more information is required.

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
ASP.NET Digest Authentication Against Database
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...af-8a9a5c91c0d6/aspnet-digest-authentica.aspx

B

Ben

Hi Todd, please review the migration information on technet. Once reviewed,
please post any further questions here. That way, we don't answer questions
that are answered elsewhere.

S

SEVAL OZ

Hello Todd,

We're in the same situation. We're tryin to migrate our data from project server 2002 to 2007. But we have sql 2005. Have you migrated your data with success?

Todd Bittle wrote:

19-Nov-09

We are currently running Project Server 2002, and I have been tasked with migrating to Project Server 2007.

The plan includes moving to a new server. My thoughts are to (why I am posting) install Project Server 2007 to the new hardware (Windows Server 2003 SP2 w/ SQL Server Ent. Edt. 2008 to host the Application/Web/Database). Once this has been completed, is there a way to restore my current 2002 data into this environment?

Previous Posts In This Thread:

Hi Todd, please review the migration information on technet.
Hi Todd, please review the migration information on technet. Once reviewed,
please post any further questions here. That way, we do not answer questions
that are answered elsewhere.
--
Regards, Ben.

:

Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
Book Review: Framework Design Guidelines [AW]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...b7-c1d86005eece/book-review-framework-de.aspx

Ask a Question