Hi Kasi, I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you mean two
installations of project server on one physical server, or do you mean two
project server envrionments (eg one for training, one for live deployment)
Assuming you intend to have an additional instance to your productive
MOPS2007 environment let's say for testing purposes, follow these steps:
- Open SharePoint Central Administration
- From the 'Office SharePoint Server Shared Services' section, go to 'Create
or configure this farm's shared services'
- Click the name of your SSP, e.g. 'SharedServices1' (note the different
port # in the URL, you're no longer in SharePoint Central Admin but in the
- From the 'Project Server' section, select 'Project Web Access Sites'
- Finally, click the 'Create Project Web Access site' button to create a new
instance of PWA. Make sure you use a unique name.
Note that using these steps, you create an additional instance of MOPS2007
using the same SSP as your initial instance.