PST Password Unlock Tool for All Outlook Versions

Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I forgot the password to my old Outlook PST file that contains important emails and contacts. I no longer remember setting the password, and now I can not access the data. Can anyone recommend a safe and reliable PST password unlock tool that works with all Outlook versions? I want to make sure the tool doesn’t damage or modify my data.
 
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
If you've forgotten your Microsoft Outlook PST file password & can't open it, the DataVare Outlook Password Recovery Expert is a useful solution. This tool helps you recover or remove the password from your Outlook PST file, allowing you to regain access to your email data. The software's interface is simple & user-friendly, making it easy to use even without any technical knowledge. Data security is maintained while it operates swiftly and supports several Outlook versions. It is worthwhile to try this tool if you are searching for a trustworthy Outlook PST Password Unlock Tool.

Blog:- https://www.datavare.com/how/remove-password-from-pst-file-in-outlook/
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I ran into a similar issue when I had a PST file protected with a password and couldn’t open it in Outlook. I tried the usual password-recovery options, but they weren’t useful when I couldn’t remember the original password.

What worked better for me was using a dedicated tool instead of repeatedly trying passwords or risking the PST file. I used SysTools Outlook Password Recovery to recover the password protection from the PST file and then access it normally in Outlook. It supports PST files from different Outlook versions, so it can be useful if you’re dealing with an older or newer Outlook setup.

Hope you liked the solution!
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Softaken PST Password Removal Tool is designed to unlock password-protected Outlook PST files when the original password is forgotten or unavailable. It supports PST files created with different Outlook versions and provides a straightforward way to regain access to mailbox data without changing the original folder structure. The software can remove PST passwords while keeping emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and other mailbox items intact. Its simple interface makes the process suitable for both technical and non-technical users. The tool works with various Outlook editions and helps users access locked PST files efficiently without requiring advanced Outlook knowledge.

Plus Points:
  1. Supports PST files from multiple Outlook versions.
  2. Removes forgotten or unknown PST passwords.
  3. Preserves emails, contacts, calendars, and other mailbox data.
  4. Simple interface for quick and easy PST password removal.
 
Top